Introducing “Lightspeed™” instant-cure wood refinishing from “N-Hance Wood Renewal”
Until now, refinishing hardwood floors meant having a crew in your home for 3-4 days, lots of dust and odor, followed by another 3-4 days of “dry” and “cure” time before you can even move furniture on and get back to real life. Lightspeed from N-Hance changes all that.
- FASTER: We eliminate the downtime. When we leave your floor is 100% dried and cured.
- HARDER: Our Lightspeed U.V. finish is rated higher than any other N-Hance finish for hardness
- MORE DURABLE: Lightspeed U.V. finishes are longer lasting and more resistant to scuffs and scratches than any other wood finishes.
- NO DUST. NO MESS. NO ODOR: With an N-Hance finish, you know there will be no mess and no smell to deal with.
- MORE STAIN-RESISTANT: Our Lightspeed finish rates higher for chemical resistance than any other finish, which protects against staining.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Our Lightspeed U.V. finish emits zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs). This means there are no lingering odors or adverse health effects
- SAFE FOR FAMILY/PETS: No dust or noxious fumes, and our solutions are safe and non-toxic.
Lightspeed is the process of refinishing your hardwood floors and curing them with a powerful U.V. light that is only available from N-Hance. N-Hance sets the industry standard for hardwood refinishing. Our process requires no sanding and all our solutions are virtually odorless – so there’s No Dust. No Mess. No Odor. The Lightspeed machine looks like a large lawnmower with a powerful U.V. light on the bottom, which is passed over the entire floor, instantly drying and curing the new finish.
Expect a beautifully refinished hardwood floor with no down time. With the Lightspeed process, N-Hance can refinish your floor while you’re at work. When you come home, it’s 100% cured…and ready for you to put your furniture back in place.
Anyone who has had a cavity from a dentist filled recently understands U.V. cure technology. In the past, when you got a filling, you couldn’t chew on that tooth for a day or two. Now, the dentist fills your tooth and passes a powerful ultra violet light over the filling, which instantly cures it. Our Lightspeed technology does the same thing for your hardwood floors. There is no more down time. Your floor is 100% dried and cured as soon as we leave.
Have you noticed wear and tear on your hardwood floors but can’t deal with the 8-12 day process or traditional refinishing? Our goal is to give you beautifully refinished floors with little or no disruption to your life.
Our processes and solutions are completely safe and non-toxic. Rest assured your children and pets are safe to play on a floor that’s been refinished by N-Hance. With N-Hance, there is no dust or noxious fumes to deal with, so we are the safe choice for those with breathing or odor sensitivities.
Lightspeed vs. Traditional wood refinishing
TRADITIONAL HARDWOOD FINISHING:
- Sanding, sealing, and applying finish: 3-5 days
- Dry/Cure time: 5-7 days
- Result: 8-12 day process